Baby Camden’s Christmas card has been delivered and I can finally post his adorable images. Just love this little guy!
I just wanted to wish all of my clients and readers a safe, healthy and happy 2012. Lots of big changes coming up for Melissa Berg Photography this year!! Our 2011 Fall season was incredible and I can’t thank everyone enough for your support. I will soon be unveiling my 2012 Spring Pricing Guide which will not have very much of a price increase but, will include new session fee “bundles” including adding Maternity/Newborn combo and Cake Smash package(s). Our 2011 Fall Special was extremely popular and I strive to listen to my clients and their needs. Therefore, I will be extending that same deal until the end of February 2012 (with a new name of course!). Check out the Promotions Page for details!
Some of my business goals for 2012 include:
- Blogging more! – As per my policy, images aren’t blogged until after an order is placed… which sometimes puts those posts on the back burner since clients have 2 weeks to place an order and it ends up being the final step in my workflow. I am making it a point this year to finish my workflow to the very end in a timely manner.
- Education – Attending a 2 day newborn workshop in Greensboro NC by the amazingly talented Laura Brett! I have been shopping around for a workshop and when I heard Laura was coming to NC, I jumped on it! I can’t wait!
- Focusing on newborns. Oh how I love those precious little bundles and watching them grow. My goal is to book at least 2 newborns a month this year or 24 total at the end of 2012. (sometimes babies like to come in spurts!)
- Finishing my Spring 2012 Pricing Guide. This is a pretty immediate goal! Still tweaking and waiting for it to feel “right”.
- Themed/seasonal mini-sessions. Valentines Day, Easter, Summer, Fall, Halloween, Holiday. BAM!
- Ordering more studio samples for in person ordering appointments. I have gotten some fabulous products in that I can’t wait to show my clients. I hope by the end of the year, my pricing guide will be updated with more images showcasing our product offerings.
- Implementing online session agreements effective immedately. No more wasting trees! With an electronic signature, you won’t have to worry about mailing in your form or remembering to bring it to your session. All of our business policies and important information will be combined into one online form you fill out, electronically sign and submit to me with the click of a button. Easy peasy!
I may come back and update this list. 2012 literally just started and I’m sure I’ll come up with some more goals! In the meantime, I’ll get to working on launching my 2012 Pricing Guide so clients can start booking the new bundles! Take care! :)